CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Together we can move mountains

Hello and Thank you for stopping by today. I hope your Easter weekend is off to a wonderful start. I took my two girls to an egg hunt today and have been making our own candy. It has been a really beautiful day here.

I said in my last post that I would turn that tile into a wall hanging and today I did the second tile which is the last tile on the wall hanging. This tile says "together we can move mountains." Once again I kept it simple. I really hope you like it and once again I will list all the materials that I used and you can click on the link if you would like to purchase the materials.
Materials I used for this project (item #)
Workshop on the go Stella collection (G1032)
My Creations Memory Game (Z1614)
Bonding Memories Glue (1512)
Liquid Glass (Z679)

Please be sure to check out the amazing products HERE

Thank you and stay Crafty 
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment