CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Family,Love,Laughter

Hello and thank you for stopping by today. I hope everyone start to this week was great and it only gets better today. I wanted to say thank you to each of you for stopping by and supporting me on this new adventure. This page will be all about Close To My Heart projects and plans. I am hoping to do a few things in the future so please check back and I will post more on that later.

I made a quick little wall hanging or something for a mini album yesterday.I think I will make this a set of 4 squares if I make this into a wall hanging.  I all all the materials I used for this project posted below with the item numbers. And if you like to order just click the link below or at the side of my page.



Materials I used for this project (item #)
Workshop on the go Stella collection (G1032)
My Creations Memory Game (Z1614)
Bonding Memories Glue (1512)
Liquid Glass (Z679)

Please be sure to check out the amazing products HERE

Thank you and stay Crafty 
Amanda

1 comments:

Shawnee said...

Beautiful project!!

Post a Comment