CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Can you believe its 2013. I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday.  I know my family and I did. Its been cold and snowy here. They already said we got more snow in December 2012 then we did the whole winter last year. Crazy but the kids are enjoying it.

So there is a promotion going on right now called "Whoo's You Valentine" This is a really cute kit. If you spend $35 you can get this kit for just $10 and its a $40 value.
Isnt this set cute. Love the owls :) Cant wait to make these for my girls classes in Feburary.
 
Also this month Stamp of the month is really beautiful. Janurary Stamp of the month is
 "Happy Valentine's" This wonderful stamp set can be yours for $5 if you spend $50 or you can pick this stamp set up for $17.95.
 
Have a wonderful and safe New Years!!!
 
Until Next Time
Stay Crafty
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment